I got my system for the 90g working with the 20lb CO2 cylinder so I moved the backup 24oz paintball cylinder and its Aquamedic regulator over to the 10g. For this tank I’m using a small 40mm GLA diffuser in the tank. Since the moss wall prevents attaching suction cups to the sides or back I have temporarily lashed it to a bamboo chopstick stuck in the substrate.
I’m leaving it on overnight to see how it works with a drop checker to monitor progress. The Aquamedic is putting out enough pressure to push a nice fog from the diffuser. I’m hoping drop checker gets to a nice lime color by morning.
Now with fertz, CO2, soil substrate and plenty of light the plants should start to catch hold and take off.